Products
Browse Categories

STM-15 Kit - MedSchenker Smart Transport Medium and AccSwab

<< Previous in Laboratory Chemistry Next in Laboratory Chemistry >>

Price: $5,100.00
Item Number: STM-15

MedSchenker - Smart Transport Medium(STM) and AccuSwab Kit

Kit contains: STM15 made up of 1000 - 1.5ml vials, containing Phenol Red 11%.

AC1000 1000 swabs, nasopharyngeal, flocked, nylon, gamma sterile


For collection, transport, maintenance and long term freeze storage of Virus, Chlamydia, Mycoplasma and Ureaplasma.

Advantages

  • Stable at room temperature

  • Patient sample material and particles are rapidly released and dispersed

  • Our STM includes antibiotics to help inhibit bacteria and fungal flora in the sample for the most accurate result

  • The molded break points are both safe and reliable

  • Our STM is a stand-up and shatter proof tube enabling quality centrifugation of the sample



Quantities are limited with weekly shipments expected to arrive in June.
Note, all arriving inventory is pre-sold, meaning there will not be inventory for general sale.

Price: STM15-KIT - $5100.00 per kit (1000 vials/1000 swabs. Prices subject to change for future orders.

Payment terms:
Option 1: 50% paid via wire transfer at time of order, remaining 50% paid Net 30 from shipment date from PathSUPPLY warehouse.

Option 2: 100% ACH payment upon receipt of the product from PathSUPPLY.

Option 3: 25% paid via ACH at time of order, remaining 75% paid Net 30, cost is 2% higher.

Orders are non-cancelable after 24 hours from order confirmation.

Freight terms: FOB Origin, pre-pay and add. If wishing to use your carrier please arrange prior to shipment.

Estimated shipment dates: June 11, June 18, June 25. Additional shipment dates will be forth coming.












https://myproductmanual.com/download.pdf

Product Reviews

(0 Ratings, 0 Reviews)
Search
Hurry Up and Find it!!!
Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty.